Taylor Home Health Care
Taylor Home Health Care provides care in the comfort of familiar surroundings. Home health care can decrease the chance of re-hospitalization and provide continuity of care. It can also increase quality life and speed of recovery while in the comfort of your own home with your family.
To be eligible for home health care (under Medicare Part A):
- You must have a physician’s order
- You must require intermittent skilled nursing care or therapy services
- You must be homebound as defined by Medicare
Homebound is defined as:
- Leaving home is a taxing effort
- You are normally unable to leave home unassisted
- When you leave home, it must be to get medical care, or for short, infrequent non-medical reasons such as a trip to get a haircut, or to attend religious services or adult licensed day care.
Services we offer:
Pre/post rehabilitation and teaching
Upper extremity/hand rehabilitation
Gait and balance training
Observation and assessment
Post hospital care
Impairment of speech
Receptive aphasia - decreased ability to understand communication
Aural rehabilitation - recently received hearing assistance device
Medical Social Worker
Community resources planning
Short/long term counseling planning
Assessment of social and emotional well-being
Home Health Aide
Assist with personal care
Home Health Companion – under private pay, you can receive a compainion in your home.
Taylor Home Health Care firmly believes that there is no place like home. For services or to answer any questions please contact us at (904) 448-0029.