Taylor Apartments offers 150 affordable one-bedroom apartments to independent seniors with head of household age 62 or older or needing the specific features of a mobility accessible apartment, in our access-controlled community. Independent Living at Taylor Apartments is all about being as active, healthy and independent as you want to be, but never alone. Our independent lifestyle apartments are the perfect fit for seniors who enjoy a quiet, serene atmosphere where you can meet neighbors with similar experiences, values, and interests. You will find that active, down-to-earth retirees who live in our apartment community make excellent neighbors.
We encourage our residents to be involved in our healthy and active community. There are always fun and exciting activities and events on campus for our seniors to engage in and meet new people.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- One-bedroom, one bath ground level apartments
- Gated community
- Vanity dressing area
- Monitored Emergency Call System
- Opportunities for socializing through Resident Council planned activities
- Library, Community Room, indoor and outdoor common areas
- Wi-Fi available in Community Room
- On-site Hair Salon
- On-site laundry facilities
- Wellness and Fitness Programs available to campus residents
- Reduced rate cable television service
- Electricity is included in rent
- Complimentary bus transportation to grocery stores and area banks
- Short-term Rehab, In-patient / Out-Patient therapy services available on campus
- Physician services available on campus
- Home Health and Personal Care services available on campus
- Handicap Accessible apartments available
- Small pets welcomed
- HUD Income guidelines apply for all applicants
Affordable housing opportunities available through HUD. Age and income guidelines apply to applicants. See how Taylor Residences can meet your expectations for the personal fulfillment and quality of life.