Find peace of mind in our gated community where meeting the natural challenges of aging is the sole focus of Taylor Residences. Visit today to see how Taylor Care Center can meet your expectations for personal fulfillment and quality of life.
The beauty of the Taylor Care Center campus plays a great part in its popularity with seniors. Nestled among 32 acres of natural wooded surroundings, the community’s atmosphere of tranquility and peace pervades the grounds. Adding to this peaceful atmosphere are lush gardens, walkways, shaded patios, fountains, and benches where residents spend time outside in reflection or enjoying family and friends. It’s a home removed from the chaos and noise of the city life, a place where residents may enjoy senior living in a quiet serene environment.
Taylor Care Center is a recognized leader in skilled nursing by providing comprehensive care to our residents. Our goal is to help our people function at the highest level possible. Our facility provides a wide range of services to meet the needs of our residents.
Taylor Care Center has been awarded the Silver Award for 2019 in the AHCA National Quality Award.
**Applicants that receive the Silver Award provide an extensive assessment of their systematic approaches, performance measures, and sustainable organizational and process results that are inked to the key customer requirements, success factors, and challenges. The American Health Care Association National Quality Award Program is a progressive, three-step process that encourages the continuous learning, development, and execution of integrated quality systems to achieve performance excellence. The criteria for each step is based on the Baldridge Performance Excellence Program. **
- Long-term care
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Social activities
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and full therapy staff
- Comfortable lounges and outdoor courtyards
- Screened lanai
- Beauty/barber salon
- Free Wi-Fi accessibility
- Private visitation areas
- In room free cable service
- Spiritual enrichment
Our skilled nursing facility provides for the specific needs of each resident as determined by an interdisciplinary team consisting of the resident, family members and the Taylor Care Center professionals. Together, a care program is developed to ensure quality of each resident’s daily life and well-being.
Individualized Services and Therapies
Taylor Care Center is a highly rated skilled nursing facility that is committed to meet your short-term and long-term care needs. We believe in quality care, and enhancing the lives of each resident. Our personalized care includes:
- Activities of Daily Living-re-training
- Community re-entry preparedness
- Energy conservation education
- Contracture/positioning management
- Adaptive equipment assessment
- Vital-Stim swallow therapy
- Comprehensive bedside swallow evaluation/treatment
- Cognitive retraining/dementia management
- Comprehensive speech/language/voice/cognitive/augmentive communication evaluation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Gait and balance analysis/training
- Individualized therapeutic exercise program
- Wheelchair positioning/management
- E-stim, ultrasound, hot/cold therapy